Where ’ s The Contract? 2020 Government Contracting Webinar Series
Join the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development’s (GOED’s) Nevada Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Procurement Outreach Pro-gram (POP) and Nevada SBDC to learn more about government/public sector contracting — the virtual presentation, which is presented at no charge, is designed for Nevada small businesses:
Please join us for this webinar!
Wed., Oct. 21, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. - about 3:00 p.m. Pacific time (end time will depend on the length of the question and answer portion)
Webinar title: “Harnessing Publicly - Available Business Intelligence and Data for Federal Government Contracting”
Presenter: John Rice, Government Contracts Advisor, Nevada PTAC ( For info. about the Nevada PTAC, see its webpage: https://goed.nv.gov/programs
• The presenter is a former contracting officer with the U.S. federal government
• The speaker will share publicly - available websites or tools that businesses can access for free
• Federal government contractors, prospective federal government contractors, etc., glean the sites or tools for valuable information
• Companies gather the data for strategic and other purposes when pursuing lucrative contracts with a variety of government agencies
• This specific webinar focuses on the federal government level Register
as soon as possible for this webinar, but by no later than 10/20/2020
only using the following GoToWebinar link:
Space is limited & Registration is only accepted by using the link above
Nevada PTAC, POP:
“ Where’s The Contract” is a no-charge monthly training program designed to put Nevada businesses on the path to securing government contracts and diversifying revenue sources.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
The Nevada SBDC is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with mental or physical disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Contact the Nevada SBDC State Office at (800) 240-7094 to make arrangements. SBA cannot endorse any products, opinions or services of any external parties or activities.